Learning Never Ends, LLC, a program provided by Upreach LLC, is now seeking a positive and motivated Caregiver to work with persons with disabilities.
• Minimum high school diploma or GED.
• Must submit to a drug test and physical.
• No felony convictions on record.
• Must possess an Ohio driver’s license with less than 6 points on the driver’s license.
As a Community Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for helping residents with the daily activities at the program, which will include personal care, supervision during community activities, facilitating daily lesson plans, and transportation.
• Leadership or mentoring skills.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Must be flexible in working day hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.