Canal Winchester, OH
Learning Never Ends, LLC, a program provided by Upreach LLC, is now seeking a positive and motivated Caregivers to work with persons with disabilities.
• Minimum high school diploma or GED.
• Must submit to a drug test and physical.
• No felony convictions on record.
• Must possess an Ohio driver’s license with less than 6 points on the driver’s license.
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for helping residents with the daily activities at the program, which will include personal care, supervision during community activities, facilitating daily lesson plans, and transportation.
• Leadership or mentoring skills.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Must be flexible in working day hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.